Prices for our guided tours start at £57 per person for a half day tour of either theor the region and £75 per person for a full day tour of the whole Unesco World Heritage Site.
The above prices are based on a full car of six people. Children under 15 are free (£9.80 Stonehenge entrance fee only) and we offer negotiable discounts for archaeology students.
All prices include:
- 08.00 or 09.00 pick up for full days and at least 8 hours of your guide’s time (5 hours for half days).
- all transport from and to hotels in Bath or Salisbury (other pick ups maybe more or less expensive).
- free entry to Stonehenge (usually £15.50 (£16.50 from April 2017)). English Heritage and National Trust members are entitled to free entry to Stonehenge so £15.50 per person will be deducted from the standard prices if Oldbury Tours are notified of membership.
- free entry to Wiltshire Museum on full day tours (if this is not required £6 will be deducted from the quoted price).
- prices do not include lunch.
Because there are so many variables please contact us by email at oldburytours.co.uk or by telephone on 07947 488665 from UK or +44 7947 488665 if calling from abroad. Alternatively please fill in a few details regarding your particular requirements, the number of people and preferred tour length via the ‘enquire’ button so that we can agree a price for your bespoke tour. When we have agreed a price you can either pay via bank transfer or revisit this page and use the Paypal button below.